- two people on tumblr in the same room: go look at this thing i just reblogged
flealancy asked: 4, 8, 17, 18, 24, 32!
4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
Not taking advantage of my good health more.
8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
Don’t have one.
17: Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
This someone is too busy saving the world from society’s vices to have time for those who are not.
18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
In kindergarten, I would think about high school and college during post-recess, heads-down time. It seemed really absurd to me that time could pass by like that — days turning into weeks, weeks into months, months into years.
24: Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
Someone I know and respect once e-mailed me this:
”Thank you for being you. I know you will be an awesome grown up. I know you see things and know things that other people don’t […] I hope you will give the world something of what you have. The world will be better off if you do.”
I think about this when I feel like my life is losing purpose.
32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
My family used to go to eat dim sum at this one restaurant in Chinatown almost every week. I feel like this was one of the only, if not THE only, neutral zones where my parents wouldn’t argue. Maybe it was because of the romantic, dim lighting (not really). It’s also pretty cool cuz the staff watched me grow up (and fatter). That place had the best 牛肠(粉) and 炸虾圆/球. drools
forthedundie asked: Welcome to the bandwagon, Tamantha. 9, 11, 16, 34
9: Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
Uh. My lips are nice. I have a very accurately-shaped cupid’s bow.
11: Talk about the best dream you’ve ever had.
I don’t remember good dreams in the long run.
16: Talk about the best party you’ve ever been to.
I can’t remember a specific best party ever, but recently me and my homies held a friend’s birthday party on a rooftop downtown. We grilled food and blasted good music and made s’mores over a fire and pranced around on a helicopter pad. That was fun.
34: Talk about the worst physical pain you’ve endured.
As far as I can remember, it was last year I threw out my back somehow. Every movement that involved my lower back (which is every movement, I came to realize) caused the muscles to spasm and burn. The worst was spending hours on the bathroom floor before and after using the toilet because I couldn’t get to the bed even though it was a foot away from the bathroom door.
Bone marrow biopsy gets an honorable mention. Even though it technically wasn’t that painful, feeling something drilling into your bone is not fun.
- 1: Talk about the first time you watched your favorite movie.
- 2: Talk about your first kiss.
- 3: Talk about the person you've had the most intense romantic feelings for.
- 4: Talk about the thing you regret most so far.
- 5: Talk about the best birthday you've had.
- 6: Talk about the worst birthday you've had.
- 7: Talk about your biggest insecurity.
- 8: Talk about the thing you are most proud of.
- 9: Talk about little things on your body that you like the most.
- 10: Talk about the biggest fight you've ever had.
- 11: Talk about the best dream you've ever had.
- 12: Talk about the worst dream you've ever had.
- 13: Talk about the first time you had sex/how you imagine your first time.
- 14: Talk about a vacation.
- 15: Talk about the time you were most content in life.
- 16: Talk about the best party you've ever been to.
- 17: Talk about someone you want to be friends with.
- 18: Talk about something that happened in elementary school.
- 19: Talk about something that happened in middle school.
- 20: Talk about something that happened in high school.
- 21: Talk about a time you had to turn someone down.
- 22: Talk about your worst fear.
- 23: Talk about a time someone turned you down.
- 24: Talk about something someone told you that meant a lot.
- 25: Talk about an ex-best friend.
- 26: Talk about things you do when you're sick.
- 27: Talk about your favorite part of someone else's body.
- 28: Talk about your fetishes.
- 29: Talk about what turns you on.
- 30: Talk about what turns you off.
- 31: Talk about what you think death is like.
- 32: Talk about a place you remember from your childhood.
- 33: Talk about what you do when you are sad.
- 34: Talk about the worst physical pain you've endured.
- 35: Talk about things you wish you could stop doing.
- 36: Talk about your guilty pleasures.
- 37: Talk about someone you thought you were in love with.
- 38: Talk about songs that remind you of certain people.
- 39: Talk about things you wish you'd known earlier.
- 40: Talk about the end of something in your life.
- me waking up: i can't wait to go to sleep tonight